Tuesday, July 30, 2019

2019 Braves

My latest order from Cardbarrel was in Valdosta when I got back from Atlanta to drop my Uncle off before heading home to Ocala. I was in a hurry so I just took the package with me and opened it up Friday night after getting in from the hospital.


Here is what was in the CB package.



My SP's from A&G thus completing the base Braves for me..







A couple of 2019 Prizm base.  Still need the rest of the Braves (8 more).






2019 Finest. Just need #108 to complete the team set.





The Diamond Kings with Optic look so much better than the Donruss set this year. Really looks great in hand.




Sorry Ozzie, got you upside down.  That almost completes the base Braves team set. Somehow I missed Freddie #175 (base card). I'll get it next time.





Grabbed these holo Prizms, and look I didn't skip Freddie there.





A pair of purple prizms which are serial numbered this year.



A pink numbered prizm, and a "We the People" Freddie serial numbered to 76.


I've done pretty good getting my base Braves cards knocked out this year for "normal" sets. I do still need some though (besides the ones mentioned above). Haven't seen any Topps Chrome yet, but there are 10 that I will eventually scoop up, Still need two Heritage cards 489 and 500, I need 1 Gypsy Queen #311, Bowman Platinum 19, 20, 21 are needed., iception I need 4, 61, and 100., Museum need all 6 (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), pro Debut need #4, and I need all 7 Leather & Lumber as well as the 7 Museum Braves.

Have a good night.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your Braves A&G team set.

    ReplyDelete