Tuesday, July 23, 2019

2019 A & G

My 2019 Allen & Ginter Braves team came in. Well, the non SP's did. The FOUR SP's are on their to Ocala from ComC. I have to ship my ComC cards to Florida (my billing address is there) otherwise I have to pay sales tax to ship them to GA. Everywhere else online, has my billing address listed as FL and ship to address to GA, and they don't charge me sales tax.





Deion has been getting a little love from Topps lately. I don't know why, but he has.

CORRECTION: The SP's are not coming from ComC, nor are they on their way to Ocala. I ordered them from Cardbarrel, my bad, so they are on their way to Valdosta.






1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed that COMC started charging me CA sales tax this year. I wish I had received the memo in time, because I would have added a bunch of credit before then.

    ReplyDelete