Friday, June 9, 2017

Round 4

I'll be posting pretty much all month long from the card show I attended on June 3rd. We're picking up where I left off in Round 3. The PC guys. Now in order to make it to the PC's, first If it is a Brave I must have it in the team binders, second the set build, and then it can go to the PC unless of course it is a bubble gum card or any of my other "mini collections".





Of course that is pertaining to base cards, inserts/parallels/oddballs, etc Braves binder if it is a Brave otherwise straight to the PC. Now the vintage cards above (although a couple are not perfect) are basically extras, because I grabbed a couple of each for the set builds when I could.




A few more old Fleer and some brand new stuff!  Tanaka is the foil version.






I even scooped up some extra Rookie cards whether I needed them or not for the PC. Hell, I know it will take me 10 years to get my PC's updated again. Literally I have 50K plus to check still.




How can you not like that shiny Bartolo?

I will do another round or two then highlight the 3 Archives blasters I grabbed.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I loved those 1961 Fleer as a kid. It was a way for me to own affordable cards of absolute legends of the game.

    Eh, who am I kidding? It's still a way for me to own affordablel cards of absolute legends of the game.

    ReplyDelete