Monday, January 30, 2017

WoW and ouch

A week or two ago I made mention of going back to get some more vintage cards from the guy I grabbed the 64s and the 54 Aaron rookie from.




I went ahead and scooped up a few more 64s.





I also grabbed a few 68s.




Including a pair of Bench rookies. He had a Ryan rookie, but we couldn't see eye to eye on that one.
The bulk of what I grabbed this time was from 1967.









These are just the highlights.  Now, I need to redo my want lists when it comes to Topps, especially 2007-2016s.





10 comments:

  1. What a bunch of scrubs. Why don't you just post when you get something good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking as well.

      Delete
    2. Hence the "ouch" in the title.

      Delete
  3. It's not often you see two Ron Tompkins rookie cards sitting side by side in the same blog post. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete