Thursday, February 16, 2023

Still, yet, and More. Don't forget the random FREE pieces of cardboard.

 I got a brand new cardboard box, it is brownish/tan in color and rectangular in shape. Looking forward to cutting this up and giving it away. Just kidding, last night's winner was TDK.


Seems like everyone picked up the color choices on the 65' Presidential set. Let's try on some varied selections. Two more days (counting tonight) Plus the big shebang on Monday. 








That's all I have of that set. I do however have tons more of different sets so I'm going to have to go a little scan heavy tonight and tomorrow just so I can slam dunk this thing on Monday.








Kind of an odd set.



















This set although more colorful just seems too busy for me. 









A little shiny here, but wait more from this set in a couple of scans...a lot more.


























14 comments:

  1. Someone needs to do a set of Canadian Prime Ministers. Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the brownish set that shows the presidents relaxing and doing 'non-presidential' things is my favorite of this bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card of the RACING PRESIDENTS is outstanding, of course.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize there were so many presidential sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some nice photo selection in that Upper Deck set. That one with Hoover and Gandhi is a great one I never knew about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea there were so many presidential sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought that Upper Deck history set in summer 2004 at a K-Mart. I remember because I picked up the Red Sox edition of the 2004 Topps factory set... and put it down because I was still sick over the 2003 ALCS. The history set is cool and all, but... I will never look at it without thinking of what I could have bought instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panini did such a great job with the presidents in their 2012 Panini Americana set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Other than that Presidential Portraits set all winners. There really should be a more comprehensive set

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the set at the top of the page best. Never been much of a history buff so I didn't know there were that many sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always like the 2004 Topps Presidential Pastime insert cards and the 2008 Topps Update First Couples insert cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Presidential cards aren't really my thing, and therefor have very little to say about them, hence my not commenting this week. Just thought I'd let you know that I have been reading the posts though.

    ReplyDelete