Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Next up plus Happy Valentines Day yeah the free stuff too

 Next round of Presidential items:


















There you go another round.

The winner last night was: John Sharp


Now for a little traditional post material on this day and to put a little sports in play.




These folks celebrated their birthday on Valentine's Day. I have a lot of updating to due to my Holi-dates files, but I'm not sure that I will. I may drop it. I have a few hundred cards in a box or two somewhere that would need to be found, scanned and put into the right holi-date. 


12 comments:

  1. I was wondering how the card deck would fill 52 cards. Thought they might have gone with founding fathers (Franklin, Hamilton) but first ladies works well, too.

    Always enjoy seeing Gheorghe Muresan on the blogs. Sean Hill was a solid d-man for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess an updated version of this card deck would add Trump and Biden and remove two of the Ace landmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty sweet set of cards. The queen and icons cards are a nice touch too. are a nice tough too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'd like to know the significance in why one of them is holding a 6 of hearts

      Delete
  5. Those playing cards are... Interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, those cards are really cool, especially the Lincoln KING!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muresan jumped how high for that dunk? Never seen those playing cards before. Interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to admit I was hoping Teddy Roosevelt would get the Ace of Clubs for Big Sick reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how they decided which President goes on which card. Same thing for those card sets of baseball players. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always loving seeing a Mureson card on here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool deck of cards. I like the creativity behind the queens, kings, and aces.

    ReplyDelete