Monday, November 28, 2022

Sport Lots part TWO

 The freebies last night go to....


















I knocked out a good bit of Braves team set needs over the last few months. In that aspect 2022 was good, but overall regarding this blog's goals was a fail. I haven't worked on last minute grabs to complete my goal list as per my usual as I am still busting my butt trying to get home before Christmas without having to come back to Valdosta. Otherwise cards were pretty good to me this year. I haven't peeked back at my stated 2022 blog goals, nor have I considered what I want to get done in 2023. That will be interesting when I sit down to figure it out. One more SL post then onto the October ComC. 



12 comments:

  1. Whoa. Fair number of sets here I don't think I've ever seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only goal that matters is if you enjoyed your collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much of goals guy when it comes to cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fan of those Ultra Gold medallion die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing the 90’s and 00’s cards the last 2 days. The designs bring back good memories or simpler times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always liked the Archives. Only thing that would be better are the originals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping that you can get home before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of the time when I set card goals, I forget about them son after. It's not that I don't want to accomplish them, more that my eyes are drawn to every cool thing, which there are a lot of in the card world! I guess I'm easily distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always glad to see a Tim Spooneybarger card.

    A lot of nice cards there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holding us in suspense with that winner haha. Didn't know Caminiti was a Brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS, didn't know I forgot to put it up. Last nights winner was John Sharp.

      Delete