Wednesday, November 2, 2022

September Sport Lots PC guys. Plus the almost daily free baseball cards.

 The winner last night was: TDK (he's on a roll).


Now we can close out the September Sport Lots haul out tonight. I have managed to get the cards marked off the web pages, still have to enter the Braves on my excel sheets, then TCDB.




Who can resist .18 ish AG minis of players you collect. Especially when a good bit are the parallels.





These are all rainbow parallels. No idea why the lighting on some is weird and not others.

















That closes it out. I will work this week to get them (and the October) SL & ComC Braves into my excel sheets.  

14 comments:

  1. I'd personally find those shiny cards a lot harder to resist than the A&Gs.

    Fun to see the old Mariners uniform on that Sport Kings card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, look at all the A&G minis. I still need to commit to the few I need to finish that frankenset ... I had that Kershaw Select card in my cart for awhile before deciding it was too ugly to buy. I do not understand the appeal of that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2012 Allen & Ginter's design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Select has some neat parallels, but yeah the base cards don't tend to look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on a roll! Some very nice cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Stanton Flag card is terrific.
    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the parallels. If the Topps Rainbow Foil cards looked that good in person, I would almost have to try to get a team set.
    Love the ‘97 TSC Matrix cards. I got a Cecil Fielder for my pc of him even though it’s a Yankee card just because it was oozing with so much shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Killebrew Bomb Squad. One of my all-time favorite Twins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When did Dick Perez start doing Topps? Probably while I took a break from collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. See I never understood the appeal of minis. But then again I like Topps 91 and Donruss 93. So what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those minis look good together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Wade Boggs Pinnacle! Those hold up well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Pinnacle Dufex inserts are by far the best things here. Like AJ said, they've aged like a fine wine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that Jackie Robinson! I think it's my favorite card of 2022.

    ReplyDelete