Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Sport Lots order

 As I mentioned earlier in the week, I got a decent SL order in right after the ComC order came in.  



The bulk of the order were set builds that are just everyday additions and thus not scanned. Instead, I scanned the Braves portion needs like the 1991 Fleer Update. Believe it or not I only had one of them prior to this order. Now the team set is complete. The 2002 Fleer Tradition complete that team set too. 



Not sure why that HR Challenge Albies was scanned twice. I didn't even realize it until I was typing this post. 




Some Blue Velocity and Building Blocks parallels.






Some 2022 parallels.




Closing the SL order out with the pair of Bomb Squads and Topps Inception.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. It's so strange to me to see someone willingly pay for anything 1991 Fleer.

    ReplyDelete