Thursday, June 16, 2022

More from ComC

 Putting some more from the ComC order that had been building all year long.



I still need one more to complete this short O-Pee-Chee set. I'll get it eventually. On a good note.... next week I will be posting the vintage OPC from this order. They were in fact the highlight of the entire order.



Braves needs that I intentionally didn't show the other day. The Smoltz mini is an OPC mini that was an insert in the flagship Upper Deck set. The AG mini is an AG back. The pair of Acuna's complete that highlight set.




I boo booed with the Chipper Gallery of Heroes (it is backwards). The Aaron in the bottom left is another one of the Fanfest tribute cards (#3).



I duped up on the base Freeman up top. Oh well.

See ya next week.



2 comments:

  1. Seeing that 2020 Topps 52 Aaron reminds me that I need to wrap up that set build at some point before singles start drying up.

    ReplyDelete