Thursday, March 24, 2022

More newbies

 Bringing it again with more high end brands.



Topps Pristine has a good mix of superstars and youngins. It is also the newest brand to make the list of sets I am secretly building, shh.





Those would have been great for St. Patty's Day.





The odd ball in the bunch above is not a parallel, it is the base card of that guy. I don't get it. Serial numbered, different design yet a base card.






The last two scans are a cheat. They are the 2005 Legends Pristine set. I like them. 


Should be back Monday with another high end brand.


4 comments:

  1. I had never seen that Gagne before. I just did something about it (it's the only Dodger in the set!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH Prisitne!!! I love the Prisitne brand, especially 2002. Used to gobble up those packs and singles back in the day.

    It's coming back this year, which I'd be excited about if I weren't so certain that they'd be overpriced and impossible to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2005 Legends Pristine set is cool... and based on your scans the checklist looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George Bell doesn't usually crack this kind of set. Harold Reynolds in mid-80's Mariners uniforms from when they were the laughingstock of baseball is kind of a stretch to call "The Legendary Years".

    ReplyDelete