Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Full kitty

 Last Friday I received my large Sport Lots order (732 cards). No I didn't scan them all. Most were set build needs. By most like 95%. I did scan the cards for the high end sets and will have many posts highlighting those cards. Tonight though, I will be showing the Braves. Not as many as you might think.



I guess you can say this is a prelude to to the high end sets with Museum and Sterling cards. 



The Elite and Rabbit cards are from 2014 Panini HOF. Drove me nuts trying to find the Elite on TCDB as I did not remember they were from the HOF set. Speaking of TCDB, every since Fuji laid mentioned to his ranking stat at the end of February I have been pounding it with my Braves team sets. I am not #1 yet, but I will be when I am done later this month. I have about 3,000 more inserts and oddballs to check off. That should put me at #1, not by much but I'll take it.

Some 2008 needs in the gold border, chrome, and gold foil.






I picked a lot of gold foils. And another sneak peek with the Topps Pristine (Legends).

Have a great night.


6 comments:

  1. 732-card order! Holy smokes!

    I don't know what the most cards I've ordered, or bought at a card show, has been. Gotta be around 100 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my largest Sportlots order was around 100 cards like Night Owl... and it probably took me two or three hours to build. Love seeing all of the 2008 Topps cards together. I love that design. And seeing those Museum Collection cards inspired me to run out and finish off my 2014 MC set build (although I bought the final three cards on COMC).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty sure that took me a month to build that cartful.

      Delete
  3. That's a big order! How long does it take you file the cards from such an order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a few hours to sort, a few more to check the lists and scan. now getting them put into binders is another issue.

      Delete
  4. When Johnny puts an order in, he puts an order in!

    ReplyDelete