Tuesday, March 29, 2022

It made me all giddy.

 Recently I had dumped some mini's on The Collective Mind. Well, unexpectedly I got a return package from him and boy oh boy was it loaded with needs.... Braves needs.



I really need to remember to grab the rest of those Topps retired Braves. I love that 2003 design in white.



Big names and low serial numbers are always appreciated here at the Spot.




My collection like many of yours are lacking big time in the mid 2000's. And I got a bunch especially from 05'.







Five minis that I needed. It is like he went shopping with a print out of my want lists.

Thank you, I really appreciated this package. It made me all giddy inside.


4 comments:

  1. Greg is very generous, and usually has lots of stuff for just about any kind of collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool of Greg to look for specific cards for you while shopping. Side note... I'm bummed that Freeman won't be wearing that A on his hat anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll still be wearing an A on his cap, it will just come after a "L".

      Delete