Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Last of the lot

 Okay so I was able to squeeze 3 posts out of the package from Dimeboxes. Thank you Nick.



I picked some good ones here. Some are for set builds others are for my PC's.





I mean a Byant rookie, come on. I know it is an extended rookie, but still.

Thanks again Nick for the cards and the ten years.

Now my kitty is empty again. I do have a couple of single cards I can throw out on Friday. Thursday is St. Patty's Day so that one might have some old files I can use. Not sure I haven't looked yet.

5 comments:

  1. Some fantastic cards here. I like the one where it looks like Boston's Mo Vaughn is posed in front of the Yankee Stadium facade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had I been a little earlier for some of the giveaways, I most certainly would've tried to get a few of these. Awesome selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards, congrats on getting some good ones! I purposely waited a while before claiming because I'm not a regular trading partner, and I still wound up with some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I waited too (purposely). Usually a dozen ahead of me except for once I was second in.

      Delete