Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Let's do some whittling.

 Things were much better yesterday, almost normal. Today is good. I figure I had better start whittling down that last haul from SportLots as I am now ready to ship the huge one (technically 3 box orders) to me. Let's start with the Braves.



The Archives that I ordered back when they came out.




A bunch of Ben Baller chrome cards a mini and a pair of Flashbacks.





Okay, that is all of the Braves I picked up last time which was a while ago. I have close to 700 cards getting ready to process out of SL.  They won't make it here before I run out of the few posts I have scanned cards for. I'll have to come up with something to bide the time. I probably should ship my ComC inventory too. Skipping the Jax run is the culprit, but no way would I have made the ride let alone the day at the show. There's always another one next month and also 1 back home. 

3 comments:

  1. Topps still rolling out that Ben Baller Chrome thing, huh? I wonder how long that contract is.

    I made a sportlots order today. I think it was like 30 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm sick of seeing '86 Topps (amongst many retro designs), I do like when there is mojo refractor shine on them. The Murphy is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with AJ on those shiny '86 wannabe's.

    ReplyDelete