Thursday, April 18, 2019

Card show Braves

Here are some Braves I picked up in Jacksonville.



These were not in the quarter boxes.





Neither were these.








I got lucky with the 1983 ASA Hank Aaron on top.  I didn't have this one, now I have half of the set (3-8) Need 1, 2, 9-12.





These were .25 each.




The Kelly and Aaron were not a quarter.

Yesterday was a bad day for me. My back hurt more than usual, my daughter is having complications, and my mother's baby brother (61) passed away. Out of the 4 boys he was the only one who didn't drink, smoke (anything), or even cuss (out of all 7 actually). It was a shock to say the least. Blood clot in the lung. You never know folks, gotta to let those you love know you do. Instead of heading south Saturday I will be heading north as soon as the storm gets by tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the bad news. All the best.

    Nice cards, though. Great bunch of Hanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear the terrible news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year has been a rough one for bloggers. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. Thoughts are with you and your family. Also hope your daughter ends up being okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really sucks that all of this had to happen, especially all at once. Hopefully everything will start improving sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for the loss of your uncle and I hope you and your daughter's conditions improve soon.

    ReplyDelete