Monday, March 25, 2019

The Best for last

I saved the the cards I picked up at the last Jax. card show from my favorite dealer there. Best deal of the day for sure. Fred, same name as my uncle. Fred is an all around great guy, always fair.



I know that I had some of the pickups already, but I didn't care.









Why would I?  At a buck a piece.





Even the relics......




fred even had plenty of all of these, but I kept it to just one this go around.





Always a great deal with Fred.  On a side note.....I am going to be a grandpa. My youngest daughter (20) yo) no less is 20 weeks pregnant. This is a miracle as she had previously been told that she would never be able to conceive. So it may be a touchy ride, but we're hanging in and praying.



11 comments:

  1. Great news and I'm certainly not talking about the Posey relic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards are great and one thing but having a grand son or daughter is life changing! Good Luck hope all goes well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, to you, and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. Posey & Seager relics for a buck? Ohtani Heritage and Gallery rookie cards too? That's insane! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Grandpa Johnny! I'd say that youngster is going to have some awesome cards one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news and some great pickups! Love that Seager relic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pickups (don't think I've ever seen so many Ohtanis in one place) & congrats on the good news for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards and best wishes to you and your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul and congrats on the future family member!

    ReplyDelete