Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cards worthy of look see

I've made the scans smaller so that they will load faster, at least I hope so.  Here are some more cards courtesy of Wes. I am sure that you folks would like to mix things up a bit. But I needed every single card that I scanned, therefore they are worthy of a look-see. Check em out.




Some Pacific and Pinnacle.


Some Score.


Fleer. The Brilliants cards are super nice cards, and Ultra has always been a favorite of mine even in those ugly early years, lol.


 More Fleer I really like the Authentix cards.


And more Fleer



Some Donruss.


More Donruss including an opening day card.



Some Bowman including the base and gold parallel Andruw.



More Bowman with a blue parallel.


Bowman


And finishing up with the last of the Bowman, and a 2002 Donruss Originals Greg Maddux!

No comments:

Post a Comment