Yep, I'm doing it again. More simple than 2016 though.
1) Finish some sets. I blew this one out of the park last year. I really would like to get my basic Brands 80s & 90s done, not that that is a specific goal just saying.
2) Add at least 4 T206 cards to that White Border Collection. This is a bump up (1 card) from last year. I did get my three, just didn't have the last one in hand by the 31st. (but I had paid for it).
3) Find another MONSTER deal. This one is going to be a tuffy in comparison to the biggest deal I found last year. I was able to find several Super deals in 2016, so thinking this one is possible. I am lucky that way.
4) Make some headway cleaning up the Braves want lists. Not really sure what I'm going to do yet, but I am going to do something.
5) Last but not least get some Super Traders packages out.
Now for a scan of something I picked up today.
Eddie Mathews/Braves cover, September/my birth month, and .25 original price tag. that's my kind of magazine, who needs the Gehrig article or the Campanella. It's in great shape. Going to read this one soon.