Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wacky Wednesday

With the Wesfully Wed. now complete I can get back to a somewhat regular theme: Wacky Wednesday. For those who haven't seen one of these posts or have forgotten about them, it it simple: I post a few cards that I find interesting for one reason or another, nothing in-particular. Heck some of the cards might even be wacky.




How can you not love this card?





If you look real quick, super fast glance at the word official on the bat (forget I said official) It might look like another word. Or maybe I just have too much time on my hands.  Damn now that song is going to be playing in my head all day.  Either way this is a great bat barrel card for those who like that mini collection.




Okay so this isn't a baseball card. It is a bowling card though.  I love the sand trap and wedge.

Three great cards to bring back this them.

Have a great night!




2 comments:

  1. Nice to see some 2002 Upper Deck Vintage getting some love. That's one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just added another card to my BAT wishlist. Lankford is awesome!

    ReplyDelete