Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Player Collection

The last time I posted the updates on the PC guys I was cramming them in all week as I was preparing to hit the monthly Jax. card show. Here we are again 1 month later, and I'll be doing the same thing.  Today we'll blow through the K's.




Al Kaline: 23 different.



Eric Karros: 41 different


Tim Keefe: zero cards yet.

Willie Keeler: zero cards yet








George Kell: 2 different.






George Kelly: 1 different.

Joe Kelley: zero cards yet.




King Kelly: 1 for now.



Clayton Kershaw: 77 different.






Harmon Killebrew: 40 different.




Ralph Kiner: 13 different.



Chuck Klein: 1.

Bill Klem: zero for now. Pretty sure I have one in the next round of updates.

Ted Kluszewski: 3 different.








Paul Konerko: 50 different.





Sandy Koufax: 16 different.


Bowie Kuhn: zero for now.


Next time we'll do the "L's"


Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment