A blog about the cards I get awesome deals on, cards that I have available to trade, trades and our hobby in general. I collect Braves cards (all of them) and T206 White Borders.
Wrigley's Spearmint, Cracker Jacks, Naismith, and Stanley are among some of the noted ones by me. Fruit Stripe, no thank you! History is not my favorite subject, but these cards are interesting. Enjoy it all!
This is such a cool set. My father hoarded issues of Wall Street Journal. At the time it wasn't really funny, but now it's a memory I cherish. Might have to get a copy of that card for my Papa Fuji PC.
Thanks! Thoroughly enjoy these posts.
ReplyDeleteWrigley's Spearmint, Cracker Jacks, Naismith, and Stanley are among some of the noted ones by me. Fruit Stripe, no thank you! History is not my favorite subject, but these cards are interesting. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteFun stuff! They could have placed a space or two between Gilded Age and the writeup.
ReplyDeleteWoolworth Building is naturally my favorite here.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool set. My father hoarded issues of Wall Street Journal. At the time it wasn't really funny, but now it's a memory I cherish. Might have to get a copy of that card for my Papa Fuji PC.
ReplyDelete