Thursday, September 3, 2026

Apopka card show: Part 1

 New to me Braves. I have broken the cards from the Apopka card show last month into several groups. First up were cards from quarter boxes that in the end paid fifteen cents a piece for.




Some of the new to me Braves actually went to that player's PC or to the actual set build rather than to the Braves team sets. The first 2 scans were for set builds.



Next are for the Braves binders.



I did already have that Ritchie, but because TCDB doesn't list it as a Brave I originally put the one I already owned into my "PINK" collection.







Here you can see the Smoltz cards that went to his PC.


The last scan (below) were various priced new to me Braves cards.




The blue turkey Red Albies is numbered to /50.  I picked up the complete Star set with Justice and Maas. I had already owned and the Justice (I still dislike him very much), but the Justice cards were in the Braves team cards and these will go into his PC.


See ya tomorrow with another round of cards from Apopka.



No comments:

Post a Comment