Friday, September 18, 2026

Apopka card show: part 3

 It has been awhile since the last Apopka post. I have this one and I'll have one more to post next Thursday to close out that show. Both are cards that were in a two dollar box (should have been listed as a dollar box). Either way in the end I paid a buck a piece. Some were good gets, some were not, but most were basically dollar cards therefore broke even. 

Tonight holds 3 scans of Braves I added and then 2 scans with cards for my set builds.




The Chen rookie there is the refractor which I needed.




The Maddux on bottom left is a Tiffany/glossy which I needed.




Now for those that were set builds needs.






The last post from this show will be PC guys.

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Very nice cards of Braves and PC players. Thank you for the PWE of Maddux cards I got in the mail today! Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lot of Maddux cards. Jealous of the Tiffany... and the one on the next page that resembles the Renata Galasso design from the late 70's/early 80's.

    ReplyDelete