Last call or in other words the last post from that Apopka card show from a while back.
This round are those PC gets from the 2 dollar box which cost me a buck. AS I stated in previous posts some were good deals, most were just spot on (which I hate paying more than 33% of value) I am cheap that way :), and some a good bit were just out right losers.
One thing that isn't a loser is my trivia team (for the first time in a long time we were all present and accounted for). We took first place (192 points) which happens to be on consecutive visits by my brother and I. He and I only play every other week. The kids will often go on the off weeks here and there. As did just 2 of them last week and kicked butt too with a 178 final points (202 is the max when there is no bonus round double ups in play during the game. Dang I miss those. However 178 was only good enough for 4th place, still awesome, the week prior my brother and I took home 1st place with a doubled up final score of 118. Only had 59 going into the championship/final question which was 4th place at the time. Nailed it and won the $20.00 LOL. Last night was great especially with everyone there. Went into the final 1 point behind the leaders, and we nailed the final question which had multiple choices (we don't like that-makes it too easy). We knew the answer before the choices came up. Cheese: the food item most stolen.
Okay I am betting that you're ready for some baseball cards.
There ya go. This wraps the Apopka show. I went to the last show of the year in The Villages a week or two after that Apopka show which I'll be posting that stuff soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment