Thursday, November 4, 2021

Recent additions

 Recently, I have been pounding Ebay alongside of the huge SportLots order. I even managed to get a Card Barrel order in.

Tonight I'll highlight an Ebay order from one seller I've bought from many times. 2Bros.





Knocked out my base Braves (except for #109 Acuna) from this year's Mosaic release.

I'll say it right now. I am not a fan of this years Mosaic product, no logo's aside. This year it was released as a set all by itself and not a part of the Chronicles multi brand release. (BTW, that is now out and dang they super charged the number of brands included.... yikes). The Mosaic is dull not popping with bright colors and bowed like the old chrome type cards. 



I grabbed some PC guys while I was at it, to hit that magic number of 25 cards to get the 45% discount.  


Going back to the Chronicles release hitting the shelves. I just added the Braves base needs to my excel sheets, and still have to update my web pages. I am not sure that I will be chasing to complete the base runs for the multi brand product. I haven't been able to complete any of them since they started this crap back in 2017 which is mild to the craziness this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment