Friday, November 19, 2021

964: Topps wrap up (Braves)

 Tonight we wrap up the Topps portion of the 964. At least so much as my Braves are concerned.








You can see here that I added a whole lot of Topps Chrome. I've mentioned many times how much I am not a fan of TC. Which means that I really didn't buy and packs or boxes. There was a time when you bought a blaster it would have flagship Topps and a couple of Chrome packs. But other than that I didn't purchase any Chrome except from dime boxes or bulk boxes. This means that my Braves team sets had a huge hole. Even after that batch with this go around there is still a huge hole. I need a lot of Chrome Braves. Eventually I'll get them.


Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I've always enjoyed Chrome, because of their refractors. The problem is... I didn't want to spend the crazy prices for packs, so I have very little base laying around.

    ReplyDelete