Thursday, February 28, 2019

A LIMITED post.

Limited, as in Topps Limited. Some consider these cards as Tiffany sets, and some as is employee issued sets which is what I had thought. Either way.




Limited to just 4000 sets. The box is really nice. I guess I need to figure out what I'm going to put it in.  This 2000 Topps Limited set was missing a handful of cards (11). The deal was low enough ($13.50) for me to keep my fingers crossed to catch all of the Braves.




That 715 HR Hank Aaron card is the same one that I got with the HTA set. I guess that is the only one which would be good for me if it is.  The Braves were all there ( I also had a few of them already, so no need to scan them all).



The AS Rookie Cups were all there too.





Including these three without the cup!


I decided on a whim to search for the Limited cards after getting the 2017 Freeman last week or so.





 I immediately scooped up the complete Braves set, and then I found the 2000 near set. You know I'm not really sure who wasn't in it (- 11 cards). Pretty sure most of the superstars were there even the Jeter's.


Have a great night!



1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I've been wanting to add the 2001 Topps employee set to my collection for years. One day.

    ReplyDelete