Thursday, December 28, 2017

The PC: Cee's part TWO

We left off with Joe Carter and his laughter. I'll pick up there in a minute. I got caught up in the UPDATE so much that I've redesigned how I have my off-line list as well as how you look on-line at my Player Collections. I hadn't intended on a redesign, but I once I got going I couldn't stop. Now as I progress the update I take care of those others as well. Check them out, it's a lot better now. I'll also be switching up how I post these updates too a little bit, especially once the E's are done.

ALEXANDER CARTWRIGHT: ZERO CARDS

RICO CARTY: 15 DIFFERENT

ORLANDO CEPEDA: 29 DIFFERENT

YOENIS CEPEDES: 36 DIFFERENT

HENRY CHADWICK: ZERO CARDS

FRANK CHANCE: ZERO CARDS

HAPPY CHANDLER: ZERO CARDS

AROLDIS CHAPMAN: 24 DIFFERENT

OSCAR CHARLESTON: ZERO CARDS

JACK CHESBRO: ZERO CARDS

NESTOR CHYLAK: ZERO CARDS.


That's it for part 2.  Sorry for no scans, but in my rushing about (redesigning) I deleted all of the C's except Clemens.











No comments:

Post a Comment