Saturday, March 11, 2017

Awesomeness from Adam

Awhile back... last month sometime I had gotten a small flat rate box of Braves from Adam over at ArpSmith's Sportscard Obsession. Well, I have finally got around to scanning a bunch of them.




A pair of unscratched 3 card panels. All of the ones I had been separated so these are new to me. That panel on the left is an awesome trio.



I hadn't seen any of these square Fan Paks before, so new to me also.




A tall boy.



A couple of over sized cards. Pretty sure I had that Horner but I haven't checked any of these yet. Adam sent a handful of of over size goodies.






All magnetic.





Non magnetic.





A very small piece about an inch+ square I'd say.







All of these Braves reminds me that I never finished logging the massive box I got from Wes either. Dang, I've some work to do.





You know, I really am going to have to put a MAJOR scratching on my OPC set builds.




I'm not sure what to call those Topps base cards that aren't base cards, they are the ones that are numbered by NL.






Love the way those Artifacts cards sit side by side.





Random goodness.





and more here too.





These Jumbos are more like a 6x9 and the backs are just a great.




Well deserved HOFers!

Have a great weekend folks!



2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure that was the box I sent your way, glad you liked the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize Adam, you are correct. see what happens when you post at midnight. I have corrected my boo boo. thanks again for all of the awesomeness! I'll something heading back your way shortly.

      Delete