Right about now, you bloggers with the musical twist should be playing the aforementioned song title. Why you say. Because I did it again, but this time, my biggest haul ever. No scans today, period! My buddy (vendor) Bob and I went in on a small buy out. 25% of the haul is non sports and some super cool stuff in there. I will show some of those sets over the next year or so. The remaining 75% is comprised mainly of the 4 main sports, with some golf thrown in. I would say that this 75% is also divided between unopened Wax (PREDOMINATLEY JUNK WAX). I wont complain I did pull a 1989 UD out there too and a 1992 SF Giants Stadium Club Dome sealed set (check Ebay and see what that sucker goes for). The other half is completely un-searched monster boxes, in order by sets and labeled, cool! anyways. I will be back to posting everyday just as soon as I get these boxes some what situated ( getting Bob his half. There is at least a million cards, maybe even 2.
Have a fantastic weekend, you know what I'll be doing.
So far I have brought 4 card loaDs and 2 truck loads to the house, 2 car loads to Bobs, still have at least 3 truck and car loads left to get here. I have managed to go through some stuff, and it is AMAZING! Although I am completely exhausted and in PAIN.Delete
Congratulations. Sounds like hundreds of hours of entertainment.ReplyDelete
I've already spent 100 hours, it will take me the rest of the year to physically be able to eyeball everything.Delete
Wow, good luck with that see ya in a couple weeks hahaReplyDelete
You should come up to Ocala one weekend just to look, you will be blown away.Delete