Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The last post from the Big Deal PLUS 1

Yeah, I still have one last post. And I probably shown half of these already, but oh well. Happy to rid the scan folder of this series.  But first the PLUS 1.




This Antonelli rookie came from an OCTer buddy.  Nice..


The following are all cards for my PC (player collections). I tried to not pull to many of any one player so that I could get as many different guys in here.














Even found one for the Presidents collection.



















Because these are going into the PC, that means I already have one for the set builds.














I originally had planned to break this up into 2 posts, but I really want it done.















They may very well be my first Wonder Bread card.









One last word...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment