Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I've been sick and Wacky Wednesday

Sorry for the lack of posts these last 2 weeks, but hey I was sick, still a little. But much better, at least I can breathe now, even smell food which is a good thing.

We move on to Series 2 of the ANS (all new series) this week first. First I'd like to give a shout out to fellow blogger John & Robin Hazen for sending me some ANS Wackys that I need and I will highlight those when I get to those Series. Robin also sent some Wacky packages erasers, my firsts. Thanks!


ANS 2  part 1.



My unopened pack.




My only Magnet of the 9 "inserted".



Below are 8 of the 10 Tattoos.










Next we have....


Bonus sticker #4, I also have (had a double, sending that to Robin).






The 2 stickers above are/were doubles too, also going to Robin.

Now on to the first part of the sticker run of 55 titles and also the wacky coupon backs as well.



















That's enough for part 1.



4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. I missed my wackies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the package could brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did. Gave me the boost to make a post. Love the erasers. Still have to look them up.

      Delete
  3. Man... I hate being sick. Glad you're feeling better. Love the Hello Kitty parody. Might need to grab that one for my friend. She has just about everything you can think of involving that famous kitty.

    ReplyDelete