Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My FIRST SuperTraders package.

Huge thanks go out to Brain over at HSCA for sending me my first SuperTraders package. I've highlighted a few for you.






Some 2016's for me.




I had the Black bordered version of the Anderson. Now I have the base.



2014 Gold. Beckett lists a gold and a gold foil. I'm not sure which one this is.








Auto!




1981 Police Athletic League. and a Miller.




Brian threw in a non Braves Miller card too from the 1975/76 Great Plains Greats. BTW Bing is the nickname for John Edmund Miller.  

Thanks Brian.


3 comments:

  1. There's no certificate of authenticity for the Greg Olson auto, but I watched him sign it at Twinsfest this January, so that's as close as I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no certificate of authenticity for the Greg Olson auto, but I watched him sign it at Twinsfest this January, so that's as close as I can get!

    ReplyDelete