Friday, June 17, 2016

Franken Friday Jersey Number 14

For those who aren't familiar with my Franken-Sets (I have several) this one is a run of Jersey Numbers. I try to to get as many of the lesser known players mixed with a few of the stars. I also try to to not duplicate a team or card set on one page, although from time time to time the second page isn't possible. Well, the first two pages I did for each number had some "fails" in that area. I have since added a couple more pages for each number and has room to modify the pages to accommodate the more current players.







A couple of other things I tried to do (but again sometimes fail) is to keep the cards vertical and to have a visible jersey number whereas that number may only show up on the pants.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment