Monday, May 16, 2022

Daryl part 2

 Tonight we close out the remaining .15ers from Daryl. Well, there was one card that was definitely not .15.



The only thing that could have sweetened the Mother's cookies on the Felipe is if he was wearing a Braves uniform. It's a shame that they didn't do those cards for east coast teams. But oh well. There are still Johnston cookies out there that did (I don't own any originals.....yet).



You're not seeing dupes, one of each of those Bowman's Best cards are refractors.




A dime plus a nickel netted me a 2015 Bowman Prospect Kris Bryant that I'm pretty sure I don't need, but wasn't going to leave it in the box.


Now for the "one card".



A 56' Eddie Mathews for my set build. Although I'll have to check my PC to see which one is better and where it should go. I'm always torn as to whether the better card goes into a set build or the PC. 


The next several posts will be from a couple. Definitely my best purchase of the day.



4 comments:

  1. Rats, I thought they were dupes ...

    Congrats on the Mathews, it was a big day when I picked that up, too (although somewhat overshadowed by getting the Aaron card around the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Mathews. Any show where you walk away with a 56T hall of famer is a good show in my book.

    P.S. That 1984 Mother's Cookies Alou isn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete