Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Less than Lincoln, sort of...

Can you believe this?


1 item sold by ssp2317
1993 TOPPS COMPLETE SET W DEREK JETER ROOKIE MINT
Delivered on Sat, Dec 05
ITEM PRICE:
US $2.76


Thats right. I bid on a complete 1993 Topps set, Jeter being listed as mint.  I won it for $2.86 plus $12.00 shipping. I totally figured the seller was going to back out somehow. But, no. As you can see it was delivered in a timely fashion. But it did not come alone.

Thats right. The seller decided to also throw in a second Jeter RC in MINT condition which was awesome all by itself and I needed it too. The seller used a LARGE flat rate priority box costing them $17.90 to ship the itemS, and made good use of the extra room, because they filled it with:

2001 Fleer Tradition set missing just 7 cards. 2002 Flair sent 58 of the 100 base cards. 2002 Topps series 2 set minus apx 90 cards. And finishing up with a 2002 set (65/90 base cards)  2002 UD Piece of History, which I had just gotten a complete base set a few weeks ago, so I needed these for the Player Collections. There was also a misc. 800 ct box of cards. I definitely have some updating to do.

Basically, everything I got I needed. I wonder if this seller is one of you, how else could they have hit my want lists that way. They would have had to know about it huh.

I am seriously blown away from the generosity of this Ebay seller. So I encourage you to at the very least check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment