Thursday, May 25, 2017

Wes the Closer

JBF (aka: WR) closes out the contest. Wes had 4 picks throughout the game. let's look at them.













That was a lot of cards stolen.

Here is what Wes gets to bring to the house.


A 9 pack of Dodger inserts, but wait.....




Wes scooped these as well.

Now everyone please e-mail me your address  (jfmjr1@aol.com) so I can get your packages out to you.  Thanks for playing and heads up looks like Oscar  aka:Stealing Home will have a similar game in the near future. All Trade Bait All The Time

Congrats to all 21 winners.

15 comments:

  1. A great game John!!! Thanks for putting it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been "meaning" to do this one for awhile, then you did yours and I figured I needed to get off my butt and get it done. Oscar is going to do one soon, so maybe this can go around for awhile, it is big fun (unless you have 3 items stolen from you).

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the contest John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That really was big fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks John. Fun participating and watching this unfold

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a fun game. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great game. (I still can't sleep after losing that Dazzy Vance) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS...Organizing my prizes...so stay tuned for my game coming soon :)

      Delete