Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Wacky Packages Wednesday: The last giveaway

 The End is here. It's all over now. This is it. The last one. Speaking of last one RJ won the last ones, lol. Mailing all those recent winnings to you soon.


Its a been 2 months since I made that last trip over to my LCS when I picked up that odd ball stuff that led to the "extra" Wacky Packages stickers. This is week 7 and that means I haven't gone looking for baseball cards in 2 months....Uh OH. I better try to hit a card show this weekend so that I have post material. I'm okay for at least a week as it is. I've bought quite a few sets/lots off Ebay recently that will be posted soon (like starting tomorrow). I also need to get some of the original "Wacky Wednesday" cards scanned up. 


Now here are stickers.



Pretty sure these are all still around these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment