Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Time for some learning

 If you're not wanting to learn anything that's okay too because you can just look at the pictures.





















Catch you on the backside.



7 comments:

  1. i like both learning and looking at pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture is good for me, but reading is also very beneficial! Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I enjoyed looking and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta get ready for work in about 40 minutes, so I couldn't read every single back. However today I learned that...

    a. the cash register was invented in 1879
    b. absinthe is strong enough to burn your taste buds
    c. remember learning about Krakatoa back in middle school
    d. John L. Sullivan was one of the first boxing superstars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean we are supposed to learn stuff other than baseball stats? Very educational! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I did not need to find out that there's a Linotype card.

    ReplyDelete