I'm going to start off with those 2 vintage Braves that I hadn't scanned for the last incoming post.
These two Braves needs came from long time OCT trading bud Jim Craig. That 53' Johnston cookies is my first original for the team set.
This batch came from Tom's recent giveaway. I have no idea why I chose the football card. I actually thought the Leibrandt was a Brave, but it isn't. Rickey, Carlton, and Pettitte are for the PC.
A one of one Atlanta Braves John Smoltz from 2025 Leaf Metal clear red pre-production. It is very obvious that he is wearing a Braves uniform, but TCDB doesn't count this as an Atlanta Braves card.
Have a great night!
The Johnston cookie cards are always awesome. LOL on the football and Leibrandt cards you picked out, but glad you got some PC guys.
ReplyDeletenice pickups!
ReplyDelete-Bo
Never heard of Johnston cookies. 1/1 is nice. Not sure why it is not a Braves card. Good question. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeletethey say because it doesnt say atlanta on the card
DeleteNice cards from the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteSmoltz spent two decades with the Braves, but TCDB put him down as a Red Sox or Cardinal? That's weird. That Johnston Cookies Pendleton is really cool. Don't think I have ever seen a single from that set in the wild, but I do own a 1954 Hank Aaron reprint.
ReplyDeletetcdb lists "no team". They are starting to do that with most of the leaf sets that do not list a team on the card regardless of the clearly depicted uniforms
DeleteCan't go wrong with the cookie card (or any '33 Goudey)
ReplyDelete