Friday, February 10, 2017

For Night Owl's perusal

I figured I would just make a post of some Dodgers I picked up last weekend. I'm trying to work a trade with Greg for that Smoltzy auto. Here are the cards.

Greg I hope you can find something or a combination of things to close the deal. LMK.  :)






1962.






This card is creased vertically through the middle. But still very nice card. I was hesitant as not only do I need it for my set build he is also a PC guy. No I didn't pay $80.00 that I think was the book value for NM.





Another card I was hesitant about, PC guy.







POST.



Just an old Dodger.





A bunch of inserts and parallels including some 2017s'. Yeah, I got lazy and didn't crop these.

Shoot me an email Greg.







3 comments:

  1. Email will be coming in the wee hours tonight or tomorrow. Gotta wrap my head around this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a friendly reminder Night Owl isn't the only Dodger fan in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete