Tuesday, August 18, 2015

TmT



Find scan you like and want, claim it, and send me 1 or 2 cards from my want lists.

These same cards are gonna stay until someone picks em.............


Scan #1





Scan #3






Scan #4






Scan #10




These do fold to the size of a normal card.



Scan #12




Scan #13





Scan #14






Scan #15




Gold Rush.







Scan #16




1994 Special Edition Donruss.




Scan #17





Find a scan (or all ten) you like and want, claim it, and send me 1 or 2 cards from my want lists.


Scan #1





Scan #3






Scan #4






Scan #10




These do fold to the size of a normal card.



Scan #12




Scan #13





Scan #14






Scan #15




Gold Rush.







Scan #16




1994 Special Edition Donruss.




Scan #17


2 comments:

  1. What kind of Buccaneers cards are you looking for? I have quite a few I could give you once I find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE NEVER PUT A LIST TOGETHER FOR THE BUCS OR FALCONS. JUST PUT THE TEAM SETS TOGETHER. SAFEST BET WOULD BE ANY INSERTS (OLD OR NEW). THEN NEXT SAFEST WOULD BE ANYTHING CURRENT AS I NO LONGER BUY PACKS/BOXES OF FOOTBALL.

      Delete