Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oh Goodies!

Recently the blogosphere has been commending reader Mark Hoyle with his willingness to share. I too received these oversized gifts from Mark.




1986 Donruss fold out pop-up.




Okay Mark did throw in a couple of regular cards too.  Thanks Mark!

Fellow blogger Nick (dimeboxes) was kind enough to send along some cards too.



I don't know what this one is yet, any help would be great. It is vintage Topps, that I know.




2010 HTA,





Is that some knid of "Wonderful" or what?



I need another one of the Davey Johnson for my daughters birthday binder.




Love that Denny card. I need two more of the Glavine too.





I can't believe Nick sent me a Hoyt!





Could use another one of those Smoltz cards.



Yeah closed out the base 2014 Bowman, now to finish the orange, and.........


Later Gators!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed! The Maye is from the 1965 Topps Embossed set.

    ReplyDelete