Thursday, November 29, 2018

Baseball cards GPK

Recently I made a trade with Jon from Community Gum. Jon collects GPK. I agreed to send him a bunch of the Original GPK's. He sent a slew of Braves needs, a stack of 96 Fleer set needs, and a few others. I'll be showing the Braves (of course they are the best).




These cards prove it is really easy to hit my Braves want lists.




Nineties to Shiny's.




I am convinced that this was the first time I've ever been able to identify right off the bat a Bowman Platinum parallel. (Kimbrel)




Jon, thanks for the great Braves. You're return GPK package left Tuesday.


Have a great night!



3 comments:

  1. I just got one of those Bowman refractors from the 2017 National of Junior, and now after seeing that Spahn, I think I'm going to have go after that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Framed Chipper! Can't wait to see Jon show off those GPK's.

    ReplyDelete