Sunday, August 12, 2018

And the winner is

7 days ago was this blog's anniversary, the 5th to be exact. There were 9 commentors for the contest.
I randomized them 5 time and picked #5 to choose the winner and.....


List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. jafronis
  2. bo
  3. gavin
  4. jon
  5. fuji
  6. shane
  7. greg g
  8. al
  9. matt
IP: 172.58.153.109
Timestamp: 2018-08-13 02:47:03 UTC
Don't use this service for video giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead 
You have randomized this list 5 times.


Mark, you won. I put together something for you and get it out to you soon.



2 comments:

  1. Lol. Had to take a double take. I'm so used to seeing people call me Fuji. Thanks for the contest! And once again... congratulations on 5 years! Here's to another 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's Mark? Haha...and it's my first "I'm first on the list but I didn't win" contest! Congrats "Mark" and again congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete