Thursday, October 8, 2026

One and done

 That would be win one LDS game and the Braves are done. OUCH! Maybe next year :)

I'd love to say (blame it) on the fact the Braves weren't hitting especially when it counted. The Braves left 23 men on base, but that wasn't because the LA left 29 on base.

I can't even go to production left on base with RISP. They went 1 for 23 over the 4 games, but LA was 0 for 15 until Pages last night. (Yeah, I know it was long ball or nothing for most of the post season so far this year) something the Braves should have been all over. But not for the LA series, nope (see my sense of humor- switched to Dodger blue). Simply put the only thing I can say it that the Braves bats just didn't show up for the LDS. 


Now to finish up that trip to The Villages card show. You know the "odd ball" day. Here are some more. Magazines a slew of them for $15.00.



The most recent induction edition including a Brave.



I've noticed that inside the HOF mags are "removable inserts/posters" You actually would have to cut them out, but they provide the dotted lines. I've considered taken these out of the books and putting them into one pocket pages and in a binder, but I haven't.



That's what the back look like.




Another money grab with Andruw's Induction.


This one's poster is Mel Ott, hence the stick note.



Buck Leonard with this one.




Some of these have three players inside.






This had Chipper Jones for the poster. Hank on the cover is a BIG bonus.

That clears out the stuff from this show. I've gotten a couple things in, be it from Ebay, Other traders, and my 542 card Sport Lots order.


Have a better night than I am, and Padres, and Yankees fans :(

Now it's time for the ChiSox to close out there run, and get to the League Championships, so that we can get to the World Series so that we can get to next season already :)



2 comments:

  1. These posters are great. The Warren Spahn is especially nice. I wouldn't cut the posters out, but I might be too OCD, I cannot bring myself to remove the baseball cards from my Baseball Cards magazines from the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough one for the Braves. Really nice magazines. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete