Those post title cliche's probably have y'all guessing/wondering about a completely different thing. Then again, messing with you folks is part of my thang.....now isn't it?
Let's cover those title topics one at a time:
1) I've made to the end of my PC update.....sort of. By the time you are reading this I will have completed the Y's, which only leaves a few Z's to contend with.
2) Same as above!
3) Same as above! The Z's won't take too long a day at most.
4) Ahh....What to do next..... I think I may catalogue my birthday binders guys. That too is a big task as I have never done any sorting, listing except for when I first started the collection. It is sort of a lengthy thing. Anyways....that is what I am thinking, also thinking about going through every dupes/trading box I have. Also a lengthy process so why would I do that? Well, looks like Mr. Dave Roberts is going to be a shoe in (as a manager) for the HOF once eligible which means I need every card of his pulled out of those boxes.
Now for what you folks were really thinking about when you read the titles:
I haven't heard a word, not a peep from that Auction House in Texas in 3 weeks. Zippo, nada, nothing. When we last spoke he said he was going to have a buddy from Tampa reach out to come by and do a pre-inspection and estimate the total value before he actually flies down. Nope nothing 3 weeks now, and I am a bit of a character so If I do hear from him again, I may just to tell him to go kiss my mighty white XXX.
Now for tonight's cards, they will be a mix of incoming cards from OCTer trading buds. I will resume with the oddball posts either Friday or Tuesday.
These 75' mini's came from Tim Salinski.
I still have one more vintage BRAVES PWE that came in recently, but I haven't scanned the 2 cards yet.
Have a great night!





Congrats on completing the PC update!
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDeleteNice vintage cards! Like the 75 mini's too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your near completion. It feels good to finish something, but my dad always said, you’re not done until you clean up and put the tools away.
ReplyDeleteNice job on the PC update. The 75s are always very colorful. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete