Monday, July 27, 2026

Just Another Maddux Monday

 Congratulations go out to RJ. He won last week's Greg Maddux cards. Now for another round.






Time for me to scan up the last of the Maddux dupes. This theme should last for another 10 weeks of 18 cards each giveaway.

Here is to a fantastic week ahead!


7 comments:

  1. i see some 90's, I will try again this week. Congrats RJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much appreciated cards from the win. Let's go for a repeat! Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fond memories of that "NL Cy Young" Maddux card. It's one of the first Maddux cards I can actually remember pulling from a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upper Deck had something special with that Ovation product line. Loved the embossed feel to those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta win at least one of these 11 remaining MMs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of sets I didn't buy back then in this week's batch!

    ReplyDelete