Sunday, April 23, 2017

Shadow Shots

Another weekends worth of Shadows. I haven't posted in a couple of days, sorry about that. Family came down for a few days.





I could just say great shadow, but I see a TMNT with a bat in his hands.





That is a great shadow!





A fancy script lett A (sideways of course).




Do you remember those little green army men that came 100 in a bag from back in the day. I see one of those guys.....maybe one that laying in the prone position with his rifle. Or better yet, crawling with his weapon slung across the forearms.





2 comments:

  1. Great set of shadows! I saw an ostrich in the first card. Blair's shadow is one of the finest shadow shots ever! I definitely see the A in his shadow... which is perfect considering he's featured as an Athletic. I had trouble with House's shadow (possibly distracted by the Oakland Coliseum I grew up with in the background), but after you pointed out an army man... I saw that too.

    ReplyDelete